Sunday, January 02, 2011

Happy Birthday, Brendan!

.
My youngest nephew Brendan celebrates his 13th birthday today.

Happy Birthday, Brendan!


The entire Bayly family are currently gathered in Port Macquarie and, earlier this evening, we had a celebration for both Brendan and my niece Layne who turns 18 later this month. (I'll do a special post for Layne on her actual birthday!)







Left: Pictured with my four nephews: From left, Liam, Mitchell, Brendan and Ryan.







Right:
Brendan's parents, my brother Chris and sister-in-law Cathie.

In the (American) summer of 2008 Brendan and members of his family visited me in Minnesota. For images of this special time, see here and here.


Above: Brendan is quite the tennis player.
A champion in the making, I dare say!



See also the previous Wild Reed posts:
Happy Birthday, Brendan (2010)
Happy Birthday, Brendan (2009)
Happy Birthday, Brendan (2008)


1 comment:

Mareczku said...

Happy Birthday to Brendan. He shares a birthday with my brother.